WHY I LIKE INFUSING CBD WITH MY COLD BREW OR COFFEE?
Simply; it makes my day’s feel happier.It has become a nice part of my daily routine.
Just a refresher: some of the benefits of coffee are
Coffee is good for your liver.
- Coffee improves brain function. We just feel a little sharper with everything with a little coffee in the morning.
- Coffee is a natural antioxidant. Coffee is a natural antioxidant for your body. Along with fruits and vegetables, coffee provides natural antioxidants.
- Smelling coffee relieves stress. Studies believe that smell of brewing coffee calms people down.
For most of us, a cup of coffee is part of our morning routine, or midday for a little burst of energy. Coffee is actually a healthier choice.
Benefits of Nano CBD oil
CBD oil is one of several naturally-occurring compounds in the cannabis plant known as cannabinoids. Most CBD oil supplements come from industrial hemp. Although hemp and psychoactive cannabis (“marijuana”) come from different forms of the same plant, the two are very different. CBD oil has many medical benefits which include:
- Natural pain relief. My favorite CBD oil has natural pain relief and anti-inflammatory properties. CBD oil daily offers relief from stiffness, aches and joint pain during the day.
- Relieve symptoms of epilepsy. Doctors everywhere are now using CBD oil to treat epilepsy and seizures in adults and children.
- Reduces anxiety. CBD oil is a natural way to reduce anxiety behaviors caused from panic disorder, general anxiety disorder, and OCD with no adverse side effects
- Show promise in relieving migraines and headaches. Stress and tension wreak havoc on our bodies. CBD oil helps relieve migraines and headaches.
When we combine the two… oooh so good.I get the best of both worlds.Here are some of the benefits from combining Nano CBD Oil and coffee
- Increases energy while decreasing anxiety. As coffee increases one’s energy, CBD oil relieves anxiety and stress.
- CBD coffee could boost your mood. The possibility lies with that both CBD oil and coffee may help increase serotonin levels.
- CBD oil and coffee, both, have antioxidant properties.
- CBD coffee is good for your brain. While coffee increases your memory, CBD oil protects your neurons from degeneration.
Here are two of my favorite methods for CBD
- Prepare coffee via French Press as normal
- Pour into morning mug
- Add CBD droplets